Promoting sustainable agricultural incomes
FINCA Agricultural loan is a tailored to enable farmers to generate agricultural incomes in a sustainable manner through value addition, production capacity enhancement and quality outputs.
This loan can be accessed by individuals or as a group of up to 5 farmers.
Why should you apply for this loan?
- Enables farmers improve their house hold incomes
- Increases farmers’ production capacity
- Enables farmers to add value to the agricultural outputs
- Promotes sustainable agricultural incomes
Qualifications for this loan
- Farmers aged 18 – 70 years
- Farmers with at least 2 years of experience in the enterprise
- Farmers showing ability to repay the loan
- Small holder farmers with who are well established and have access to a buyer contract
- Holders of Account with FINCA Uganda
- Possession of an acceptable form of collateral
- Certificate of Registration from the district (for Group farmers)
Comes with outstanding benefits:
- Loan amount of up to Shs.60 million
- Repayment period of up to 3 years
- Repayment plan tailored to your production cycle
- A grace period
- Competitive interest rates
- Available to individuals and groups borrowers of up to 5 members.
Which agricultural projects are eligible?
- Rice, Banana, Tea, Coffee, Maize, Sorghum and wheat growing
- Produce (fruits and vegetables)
- Live stock keeping (Cattle, Goats, Piggery, Poultry, Bees)