Turn your small steps into big strides
FINCA Junior Account is designed to meet the banking needs of children below 12 years. Let’s teach your children how to manage money from a tender age.
- Open a FINCA Junior account for your biological child, niece, nephew or adopted child and operate it on their behalf until they are adults (18 years)
- Carry a minimum opening deposit of Shs.10,000 only.
- Present your valid identification and a child’s passport photograph
- Walk into any FINCA Uganda branch across the country and you will be guided through a paperless account opening process.
N: B. Your passport size photograph will be taken at the branch for free.
Enable your child meet the future with confidence
- From a minimum of Shs.10,000 only, your regular deposits could see you accumulate huge savings on your child’s account.
- Initiate your child into the habit of saving for ‘a rainy day’ in future.
- Withdrawals are limited to once a month. This is intended to enable the holder achieve their objective of opening this account.
The rewards on this account are immense
- Earns a competitive interest rate of 1% per annum on a minimum balance of Shs. 50,000.
- No management fees on this account
- Free withdrawals and deposits
- No inter-branch charges
- No account reactivation charges
- Account statement is available on request
- Quick turnaround time for accessing services
- Comes with a FINCA Access card which allows 24 hours access to your money at any interSwitch ATM network countrywide.