On the road to a brighter future
A short term credit facility that is intended to facilitate the payment of school fees by parents, guardians and caretakers for their school-going children.
Why you should apply for this loan
- Facilitates educational financing needs of parents/guardians/caretakers.
- Short loan period of 3 months for primary and secondary and 6 months for university and tertiary education.
- Flexible collateral.
- The loan can be accessed for a number of cycles as long as the client repays well.
- Competitive interest rate.
Qualifications for this loan
- Individuals with active businesses or Group borrowers.
- Applicant must be 18 years and above.
- Sufficient collateral for both the existing loan client up to 100% for BL and SGL up to 60%. (No collateral required for Village Group Lending)
- CRB registration.
- Guarantorship for Group clients.
Comes with outstanding benefits
- Relatively large amounts of up to Shs.3 Million.
- Flexible repayment terms and periods of 6 – 18 Months.
- No collateral requirements for Village Group Clients.
- Faster loan processing time (within 48 hours*).
*Upon submission of all the required documentation
- Available for individuals and Group customers.
- Affordable since loan is based on client’s capability.
- No cash collateral.