FINCA’s SMS Transactional Alerts is a service that allows one to stay updated about their banking transactions through a mobile phone. To receive these SMS Alerts one needs to register and subscribe to the specific alerts, save for existing customers who have been registered automatically. However, these may also opt out or deactivate the service if they so wish.
How it works
- The alerts are sent on active mobile phones attached to FINCA clients’ accounts.
- They are sent through the conventional Telecom companies (Airtel/Warid, MTN, UTL, Orange)
- Clients can apply to increase bundles, unsubscribe and re-activate the service at their branch as and when they wish to.
Why you should sign up for this service
- Keep track of your accounts, transactions, loans and savings, even while you are on the move.
- Fast, easy and convenient – no need to visit your branch or call customer service.
- No more forgetting of obligation due dates. Reminder alerts can be scheduled for repayment due dates on your FINCA loans and business overdrafts.
- SMS transactional Alerts will be sent to you automatically as per your preferences.
- The service is affordable as it only comes at a small monthly fee.