Western Union Money Transfer allows transfer of money from one area to another within minutes both internationally and locally.
FINCA Uganda has been a sub-agent of Western Union since 2004 hence facilitating businesses of our customers to grow through money transfer services.
How it works:
- Money can be sent or received both locally & internationally.
- One does not need to have an account.
- Transfer money to any destination within a matter of 10 minutes.
- Sender pays charges.
- Money can be sent to companies registered with Western Union.
- Properly identified recipients in possession of a valid ID card (E.g. Driving License, Passport, e.t.c).
- Correct names and address of sender.
- Name of Country/city of senders origin.
- Expected amount to be received.
- Answer to test question.
- Money Transfer Control Number (mandatory).
- Valid identification documents ID, Driving license or Passport.
- Name of destination country.
- Amount to be sent.
- Receiver’s full names.
- Test question if sending to Africa.
Why you should use Western Union
- Money transfers take less than 10 minutes to get to destination.
- Recipient pays no fees.
- Easily accessible at any of our Branches.
- Very reliable.
- No requirement for opening of an account.
- Highly confidential.
- No minimum amounts required.
- Can send and receive at any Western Union location.