MYSTERY SHOPPING – TERMS OF REFERENCE
Brief background of FINCA:
FINCA Uganda, a member of the FINCA Impact Finance global network, is a leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution (MDI) regulated by the Central Bank. FINCA Uganda provides responsible financial services to low income men and women who form the backbone of the Ugandan economy. FINCA Uganda, along with 20 other subsidiaries in the FINCA global network, is leveraging the power of technology to put financial resources into the hands of our customers, no matter where they live and work.
As a client focused organization, we are looking for a consultancy firm to carry out a mystery shopping exercise to measure the customer service process, by acting as potential customers and in some way reporting on their experiences in a detailed and objective way, without unwelcome intrusion and without harm to participants. Its purpose is to collect and analyze information and not to create sales or to influence the opinions of anyone participating.
Deliverables of the mystery shopping exercise:
- Evaluation of its business’ locations and ambiance
- Quality of customer service
- Service/product availability and quality.
- Employees’ attitude and behavior when assisting and acknowledging a customer.
- Document unbiased observations on the establishment’s customer service, environment, product quality, and overall customer experience.
- Complete report listing your recommendations, opportunities for improvement, and overall impressions. Capture photo evidence for comprehensive reports.