Today, 4th July 2016, FINCA Uganda is proud to launch a 4 months campaign dubbed “JOIN THE FAMILY.
The campaign which will run from 4th July till 30th October 2016 has a two-prone approach.
1- Externally to our clients ( response to their feedback and advise)
2- Internally to our staff (emphasizing the core brand attributes of FINCA and ensuring we live them every day and entrench them in our daily business).
While speaking at the launch at their Head Offices along Acacia Avenue in Kampala today, Mr. Julius Omoding, the FINCA Uganda Managing Director said: “The campaign is aimed at making sure all the stakeholders to the growth of the FINCA Brand are taken care of to create dual accountability and foster a positive partnership between our clients and staff. One of our core values is responsible banking and this can only be achieved when both parties understand what is expected of them and can self-evaluate using available tools to engage meaningfully. That is when we see real sustainable growth…and that’s what we intend to achieve during this period and thereafter.”
“Internally the campaign will focus on providing a conducive environment for our staff to excel and at the same time we will recognize outstanding performance while externally we will focus on the product enhancements that make us competitive while also ensuring continuous client education and availability of information to help them make the right decisions t support their businesses.” Mr. Omoding concluded.
Some of the benefits that our customers should witness during the campaign are:
• Faster response on customers’ loan approvals within 24 hours of application.
• Flexible loan repayment tenures of between 6 – 12 and 36 months depending on the business activity.
• Flexible loan amounts based on the customer’s capacity to repay.
• Competitive interest rates on Savings.
• Additional channels of communication through use of call center to support usual branch structures and relationship management through the Call Center and SMS alerts to support data security.
• Increased convenience as customers can access their money at over 200 Interswitch enabled ATMs across the country using their FINCA ATM card.
All the above benefits come as a result of their customers’ requests. This therefore means that FINCA Uganda is a listening, trusted and responsible financial services provider.
About FINCA Uganda (MDI)
FINCA Uganda is the first MDI to be licensed by Bank of Uganda and offers life-changing financial solutions which include: Savings, Loans and Money Transfers across a network of 27 branches countrywide.
FINCA Uganda is a subsidiary of FINCA International based in Washington DC, United States of America, which serves more than 1,800,000 customers in 23 countries across 5 continents.
For more information, contact: Simon Ahimbisibwe – Head of marketing, FINCA Uganda on 0776650096 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org